Maury D. Beaulier Esq.
Maury D. Beaulier, Esq., was raised in Kenosha, Wisconsin. Prior to his legal career, he worked as an intern for Congressman Les Aspin, head of the Armed Service Committee of Congress and later appointed as the United State's Secretary of Defense. Mr. Beaulier's primary area of practice is criminal defense where he has been lauded as professional and aggressive often leading to favorable resolutions of client matters without a trial.
Over the past 24 plus years, Mr. Beaulier has worked on several high profile homicide cases, successfully seeking the early release of an inmate convicted of murder. Mr. Beaulier's work in the area of post conviction relief was highlighted in an investigative story broadcast on Channel 5, KSTP-TV regarding the innocence of a man convicted of murder.
Mr. Beaulier's media appearances include:
- Air America, Minnesota AM 950 radio.
- WBAL Radio in Baltimore.
- WCCO Radio.
- National Fox Television Program "Fox & Friends."
- Quoted in an Associated Press Article reprinted by Fox News.
- Debates with Cynthia B- rown on WBAL Radio in Baltimore.
- CBS program "Eye on America" with Dan Rather
Areas of Practice
- Criminal Defense
Past Employment Positions
- Congressman Les Aspin, head of the Armed Service Committee of Congress, Intern
- United State’s Secretary of Defense